Here you can find answers to commonly asked questions.
Have Any Questions?
We’ve compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions asked about our studio and programs. If we didn’t answer it here, please send an email to Admin@CreativeVeins.com so we can help!
Our studio offers classes and workshops in Acting, Improv, Stand-Up, and Screenwriting. No matter your level of experience or age, we’re sure to have a class or workshop for you!
Classes & Workshops
Our classes are offered in 4-week sessions (blocks) and range from 149 – 219/month.
We also offer 1/2 day and full day workshops that start at 99/workshop.
Audition Taping Services
We are excited to be a full-time, 7-days a week taping studio for actors! Taping services starting at 1.00/minute with high-quality audio and instant turn-around!
Private One-On-One Coaching
Whether you have a big audition coming up, you’re submitting to a performing arts school like LaVilla or Douglas Anderson, or you’d just rather do private lessons instead of group classes, we’ve got you covered! Private lessons start at 55/hour and are offered 7-days a week!
Private Improv Team-Building Classes
Our studio offers private team-building improv classes starting at 25/person with travel available for those who’d like us to come to them!
- 2021 48-Hour Film Festival ‘Best Actor” (CVPA Student)
- 2021 48-Hour Film Festival ‘Best Ensemble’ (CVPA Instructor & Student)
- 2020 Fratpack Productions Atlanta Film Fest ‘Top Finalist’ (CVPA-Produced Film)
- 2020 Folio Weekly ‘Best Comedy Club’ for Laugh Lounge (CVPA-Produced Show)
- 2020 Folio Weekly ‘Best Comedian’ (CVPA Stand-Up Student)
- 2019 Gypsy Cab Company Comedy Show ‘1st Place Winner’ (CVPA Stand-Up Student)
- 2019 Void Magazine ‘Best Comedy Club’ for Laugh Lounge (CVPA-Produced Show)
- 2019 Void Magazine ‘Best Comedian’ (CVPA Stand-Up Student)
- 2019 Folio Weekly ‘Best Comedy Club’ for Laugh Lounge (CVPA-Produced Show)
- 2019 48-Hour Film Festival ‘Best Graphic Design’ (CVPA-Produced Film)
- 2019 Folio Weekly ‘Best Comedian’ (CVPA Stand-Up Student)
- 2019 48-Hour Film Festival ‘Top Finalist’ (CVPA-Produced Film)
- 2018 Portland Comedy Festival ‘Roast Battle Winner’ (CVPA Stand-Up Student)
- 2018 Folio Weekly ‘Best Comedy Club‘ for Laugh Lounge (CVPA-Produced Show)
- 2017 Folio Weekly ‘Best Comedy Club‘ for Laugh Lounge (CVPA-Produced Show)
- 2017 Gypsy Cab Company Comedy Show ‘1st Place Winner‘ (CVPA Stand-Up Student)
- 2017 48-Hour Film Festival ‘Best Graphic Design’ (CVPA-Produced Film)
Previous Clients & Bookings:
- Universal Studios Orlando
- Ulta Beauty
- Your Pie Pizza
- Homicide Hunter
- Snapped: Killer Couples
- Nat Geo’s ‘When Sharks Attack’
- Murder Calls
- Mercury Insurance
- Badcock Furniture & More
- Florida State University
- Devious Maids
- The Vampire Diaries
- Bryte Payment Solutions
- Survivor’s Remorse
- The Improv Fort Lauderdale
- The Portland Comedy Festival
- Lady Parts Justice League
- Bloodline Graceland
- Office Christmas Party
- Halloween Horror Nights
- Virgin Vacations
- Disney Springs
- Wounded Warrior
- The University of Florida
- Barry Callebaut Chocolate (Chicago Branch)
- The Georgia Department of Law Enforcement
- CAN Community Health
- Keller Williams Realty
- Combat Athletix
- Phocas Software
- Legacy Irish Dance Academy
- The Performers Academy
- Ken Amaro Charity Golf Classic
- Root Realty
- The Rocco Group
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at Admin@CreativeVeins.com or give us a call! We’re delighted to help!
Creative Veins Performing Arts Studio
Open 7 days a week, 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. daily!
337 East Forsyth Street
Jacksonville, FL 32202
904-323-2471 (call text anytime)
If you have previous training and demonstrable experience, please email us at Admin@CreativeVeins.com to set up an interview and audition.
If you have no formal training and experience, we do not recommend skipping the lower-level classes. Our intermediate and advanced classes are structured with the understanding that all students already have a solid foundation in their chosen craft. Skipping ahead without previous training and demonstrable experience means you will not be able to participate in the exercises or understand the concepts being introduced.
Our intermediate and advanced sessions are for building upon what has already been taught.
It does not matter if you have never taken a class before; you have to start somewhere, right? Our lower-level classes are straightforward, informative, and offer a practical approach for those with little to no experience.
Because of Covid-19, the studio has the following protocols in place:
- Studio classes have a maximum number of 12 students
- We require masks when entering the building, inside the common areas, and anytime social distancing isn’t possible
- A sanitizing station has been set up at the studio entrance
- All classrooms and common areas are disinfected with EPA-Approved List N Products to kill all strains and variants of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
- We are limiting the number of outside guests to 1/student
We appreciate your understanding of these protocols to ensure our students, instructors, and staff’s well-being.
Please email us at Admin@CreativeVeins.com with any additional questions regarding our studio’s COVID-19 policy.
Right now, because we’re still following Covid-19 protocols and limiting the number of outside guests, we are no longer allowing walk-in visitors. We do, however, welcome you to set up an appointment if you’d like to take a tour and visit the studio. Email us at Admin@CreativeVeins.com to set up an appointment.
Right now, because we are still following Covid-19 protocols, we do not allow any class audits. We recommend you checking out our hundreds of online reviews and/or speaking to an instructor to see if our classes are the right fit for your needs and goals. Email us at Admin@CreativeVeins.com to set up a phone call with an instructor.
Parents, rides, and friends are welcome to stay at the studio, but non-students are not permitted inside the classroom while classes are in session.
We have a lobby and a movie/game room right next to our classrooms with comfortable seating, free Wi-Fi, television (with Netflix, Disney, and Hulu), complimentary refreshments (coffee, tea, hot cocoa, water, and snacks), books, magazines, puzzles, and games.
Regardless of age or chosen class, students should know how to read and write in English. There are no other prerequisites to enrolling in classes unless you want to bypass a lower-level class. In that case, you will need to email us at Admin@CreativeVeins.com to set up an interview and audition.
Yes! If you miss a class, you may make it up at any time. Makeup days never expire.
Additionally, we ask that you let your instructor know you’ll be absent so they can catch you up before the next class and help arrange your makeup class.
If you are a current or past student, your log-in is the username and password you chose at enrollment. If you’ve forgotten this information, you can reset it or create a new account.
If you’re still having trouble, please email us at Admin@CreativeVeins.com so we can help!
Yes. Feel free to enroll in any class or classes you’d like!
If you had an issue with payment going through or you have a question about tuition, payment plans, or anything related to tuition costs, please email us at Admin@CreativeVeins.com so we can help!
- In Jacksonville, we recommend professional acting headshot photographer Agnes Lopez with Pose Well Studios.
- In Orlando, we recommend professional acting headshot photographer, Kristia Knowles of Kristia Knowles Photography.
- In Atlanta, we recommend professional acting headshot photographer Robbie Glen with Robbie Glen Photography.
If you let the photographer know you are with Creative Veins Performing Arts Studio, they will understand immediately what type of headshots you need.
All photographers listed above are licensed, insured, and offer competitive headshot packages with the option to add a hair/makeup artist on your scheduled shoot date.